Sarah believes that keeping things tidy lets her creative brain run free. That’s why she relies on clean, modern lines to highlight her efforts. After all, what else could make a tidy room shine quite like this simple geometric pattern in soft gray and bright white?
Material & Care
All Flats are made from premium matte finish vinyl. The Flats do have a slight texture so they are not slick. The material is 2mm thick, non-toxic & phthalate free.
Care & Maintenance
- Use mild soap & water - harsh chemicals are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
- Recommended for use only under cover - direct sunlight may cause the design to fade.
- Recommended for hard, flat surfaces only. If used on carpet or uneven surfaces creasing or puncturing may occur.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out. For round sizes do not store with it standing on it's end - the ends will crumple.
- Never fold your rug for storage.
Features & Benefits
- Thin Profile (our mats are about the thickness of a quarter)
- Stain Resistant
- Kid & pet friendly
- Made to order in the USA
- Easy to clean*
- One year warranty (Check our FAQs for exclusions)
*It's simple! Just use a damp cloth or mild soap to clean. Harsh chemicals are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
We ship to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes (including APO and FPO) or to the U.S. Territories.
- Every FloorFlat, TableFlat, and PetFlat is made to order
- Current Lead Times up to 21 days
- In some cases, all of the items in your order may not ship together or in the same package
Returns & Exchanges
- 30-day return policy, once your item is delivered.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging.
- You will need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To request a return, please fill our our Return Request Form. You will be responsible for the return shipping cost unless your product is damaged or defective. We will respond within 1-2 Business Days.
Click here to request a return
Damages and issues:
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
Custom items, swatches, and customer modified items are not eligible for returns, unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will happily provide a replacement of the item you ordered. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
- If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.