We love going home at the end of the day and spending time with our families. We get to be ourselves, relax and enjoy our downtime. When it comes to keeping our homes clean and clutter free that feels less relaxing and more like work.
We want you to love your space and love cleaning it - or at least like cleaning it! It's time to refresh, renew and restore through cleaning with these simple tips.
You can change how good or bad this time is just by adjusting for a better experience.
How's it going down?
Set small goals for the time you have available so you can get it done without feeling like you failed to complete your mission.
Block out a few hours each day and assign tasks based on time to complete
Our Favorite Cleaning Products
- Cleaning Caddy (to keep everything in one place)
- Power Brush Set (to save time and energy)
- Glass Spray Bottles (to minimize single-use plastics)
- Rubber Gloves (to protect hands)
- Mrs. Myers Cleaning Concentrate
- The Grove Collaborative (great resource for plastic free products)
- Febreze (to neutralize and refresh spaces)