Dorm living isn't what it used to be - thank goodness! Okay, so we aren’t in college anymore - but we have that 20/20 hindsight to see how current college students can do dorms so much better than we did!
Make your dorm room a space to rest, recharge, and of course study with these awesome finds.
Rest in Style
1. Make bed a comfy space with cozy sheets and a great comforter.
We love this Boho Rose comforter.
2. Create great lighting with color-changing LED lights or dreamy Fairy Lights!
Looking for LED? Check these out:
Prefer fairy lights? We’ve found some lovely ones!
Recharge & Get Inspired
3. Add some joy and style with a FloorFlat!
The Pray Flat comes in two fun colors and adds a joyful reminder to your space.
Looking for a bold design? Check out Eliza.
4. Bring nature inside with an air-purifying, hard-to-kill Snake Plant.
Get Organized & Study
5. No desk? No problem! Get organized for studying with a bedside caddy:
Like the cozy bed you don't want to leave, this Bedside Caddy from Dormify has you covered ;-)
6. Tame supplies and personal belongings with a stylish storage cart - or dresser!
This Storage Cart is great when you’re tight on space.
Got a few extra square feet? Check out this Storage Dresser.