SwatchPop Kristen Swatch | Grey
I have 6 FloorFlats now, they add beauty to my home and are so easy to keep clean! I am a happy repeat customer! ~Naomi B.
Grab this 4"x6" swatch to make sure you're going to love your FloorFlat. Get a feel for the design, color, and material in person before making a commitment.
Kristen designs for client's of every style, but her own home is a unique mix of modern farmhouse with a coastal vibe. She loves to incorporate natural elements into her designs and balances the rough and reclaimed materials with more refined pieces like the herringbone Floorflat.
Easy to Clean - Wipeable - Waterproof - Premium Vinyl Material
Great for hard surface floors
Material & Care
All Flats are made from premium matte finish vinyl. The Flats do have a slight texture so they are not slick. The material is 2mm thick, non-toxic & phthalate free.
- Safe for hardwoods and LVP flooring.
- Does not have a rubber backing that could cause discoloration.
- Low VOC rating, so they are safe for homes.
Care & Maintenance
- Use mild soap & water - harsh chemicals and Magic Erasers are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
- Recommended for use only under cover - direct sunlight may cause the design to fade.
- Recommended for hard, flat surfaces only. If used on carpet or uneven surfaces creasing or puncturing may occur.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out. For round sizes do not store with it standing on its end - the ends will crumple.
- Never fold your rug for storage.
- If liquid spills over the edge, liquid may seep under your flat. Always turn up the edge to make sure there is no liquid between your Flat and your floor.
Features & Benefits
- Thin Profile (our mats are about the thickness of a quarter)
- Stain Resistant
- Kid & pet friendly
- Made to order in the USA
- Easy to clean*
- One year warranty (Check our FAQs for exclusions)
*It's simple! Just use a damp cloth or mild soap to clean. Harsh chemicals are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
We ship to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes (including APO and FPO) or to the U.S. Territories.
- Every FloorFlat, TableFlat, and PetFlat is made to order
- Current lead times are 7-10 business days for full size mats and 3-5 business days for swatches from order to delivery.
- In some cases, all of the items in your order may not ship together or in the same package
Returns & Exchanges
- 60-day return policy, once your item is delivered.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Items may be exchanged only once, exchanges on exchanges will not be accepted.
- 6'x8' and 8'x10' sizes will incur a $50 restocking fee if returned. To ensure that your Flat will be perfect for your space without having to pay a restocking fee, please order swatches of the styles you are interested in. All swatches can be found here. A 30% off coupon will be sent with your swatches that can be applied to your order of the 6'x8' or 8'x10'
Custom items, swatches, ToiletFlats, and customer modified items are not eligible for returns, unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will happily provide a replacement of the item you ordered.
*Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.