Love Lives Here FloorFlat - Premium Vinyl Mat
4.5/5 Stars - Over 20,000 Flats Shipped!
"I have 6 FloorFlats now, they add beauty to my home and are so easy to keep clean! I am a happy repeat customer!" ~Naomi B.
Love is Love, period. This is one of our favorite modern rainbow designs for this years collection.
☆ Premium vinyl material that lays flat and has a great walk-on feel
☆ Beautiful designs that work in all the high-traffic spaces
☆ Easy-to-clean, wipeable traditional rug replacement solution
☆ Great for families with pets and kids
☆ A must-have for families with mobility issues or allergies
☆ Work great in Airbnb’s, rentals, and RVs
Easy to Clean - Wipeable - Waterproof - Premium Vinyl Material - Great for hard surface floors
Material & Care
All Flats are made from premium matte finish vinyl. The Flats do have a slight texture so they are not slick. The material is 2mm thick, non-toxic & phthalate free.
- Safe for hardwoods and LVP flooring.
- Does not have a rubber backing that could cause discoloration.
- Low VOC rating, so they are safe for homes.
Care & Maintenance
- Use mild soap & water - harsh chemicals and Magic Erasers are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
- Recommended for use only under cover - direct sunlight may cause the design to fade.
- Recommended for hard, flat surfaces only. If used on carpet or uneven surfaces creasing or puncturing may occur.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out. For round sizes do not store with it standing on its end - the ends will crumple.
- Never fold your rug for storage.
- If liquid spills over the edge, liquid may seep under your flat. Always turn up the edge to make sure there is no liquid between your Flat and your floor.
Features & Benefits
- Thin Profile (our mats are about the thickness of a quarter)
- Stain Resistant
- Kid & pet friendly
- Made to order in the USA
- Easy to clean*
- One year warranty (Check our FAQs for exclusions)
*It's simple! Just use a damp cloth or mild soap to clean. Harsh chemicals are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
Free Design Consultation
Are you having trouble deciding which Flat to choose? We can help! Fill out this form to get started.
We ship to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes (including APO and FPO) or to the U.S. Territories.
- Every FloorFlat, TableFlat, and PetFlat is made to order
- Current lead times are 7-10 business days for full size mats and 3-5 business days for swatches from order to delivery.
- In some cases, all of the items in your order may not ship together or in the same package
Returns & Exchanges
- 60-day return policy, once your item is delivered.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Items may be exchanged only once, exchanges on exchanges will not be accepted.
- 6'x8' and 8'x10' sizes will incur a $50 restocking fee if returned. To ensure that your Flat will be perfect for your space without having to pay a restocking fee, please order swatches of the styles you are interested in. All swatches can be found here. A 30% off coupon will be sent with your swatches that can be applied to your order of the 6'x8' or 8'x10'
Custom items, swatches, ToiletFlats, and customer modified items are not eligible for returns, unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will happily provide a replacement of the item you ordered.
*Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
How do Discounts Work?
We love a good discount as much as the next person! To keep things simple, we honor discounts that happen within 7 days of purchase. We will not adjust for discounts that occur on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Single-Day Specials, or on discounts that occurred before a purchase.
"It all started with the kitchen. I couldn't stand how dirty my rugs in front of the sink would get."