Dressed to the Nines Placemat
Easy to Clean - Wipeable - Waterproof - Premium Vinyl Material
Buy More Save More - See Below
It’s show time! Show off and dress any space to the nines with these easy to clean TableFlats.
Material & Care
All Flats are made from premium matte finish vinyl. The Flats do have a slight texture so they are not slick. The material is 2mm thick, non-toxic & phthalate free.
Care & Maintenance
- Use mild soap & water - harsh chemicals are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
- Recommended for use only under cover - direct sunlight may cause the design to fade.
- Recommended for hard, flat surfaces only. If used on carpet or uneven surfaces creasing or puncturing may occur.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out. For round sizes do not store with it standing on it's end - the ends will crumple.
- Never fold your rug for storage.
Features & Benefits
- Thin Profile (our mats are about the thickness of a quarter)
- Stain Resistant
- Kid & pet friendly
- Made to order in the USA
- Easy to clean*
- One year warranty (Check our FAQs for exclusions)
*It's simple! Just use a damp cloth or mild soap to clean. Harsh chemicals are not recommended and may cause discoloration.
We ship to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes (including APO and FPO) or to the U.S. Territories.
- Every FloorFlat, TableFlat, and PetFlat is made to order
- Current lead times are 7-10 business days for full size mats and 3-5 business days for swatches from order to delivery.
- In some cases, all of the items in your order may not ship together or in the same package
Returns & Exchanges
- 30-day return policy, once your item is delivered.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging.
Custom items, swatches, ToiletFlats, and customer modified items are not eligible for returns, unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will happily provide a replacement of the item you ordered.
*Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.